Comprehensive management of commercial real estate
Market research and concept development
- Analysis of the current situation and competitive environment
- Developing facility redesign projects taking into account market requirements
- Comprehensive shopping centre promotion
- Interaction with the media
- Marketing strategy and implementation
- Ensuring project participation in professional and specialist competitions and prizes
Our aim is to determine a project's commercial efficiency and its positioning in the market, as well as to promote the facility, increase traffic and PR activity, support the facility's image in the media and increase visitor loyalty and tenant stock turnover.
- Applying efficient brokerage methods to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner taking into account the commercial efficiency and versatility of shopping centres
Our aim is to maintain a minimum number of vacant spaces, high rental rates and to form a highquality pool of tenants.
Managing rental relationships
- Administering rental agreements
- Legal support for rental agreements
- Quality control for appearance and tenant client service
- Ensuring timely rental and other payments
- Increasing average rental rates
The aim is to maximise facility income, organise effective interaction with tenants and increase shopping centre attractiveness to visitors.